Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cribs: Kusnacht Edition

So, first I want to apologize to all you people for my spelling mistakes. I don't proof read my blogs before I post them so you get them in the rawest form. It's like it is fresh off the press so you should view it as if you were here in the moment that I was writing the blog and not some stuffy edited term paper with no personality. Unfortunately, my lack of editing also makes me sound uneducated, so I will be proof reading my blogs from this point forward.

Well, as you may have guessed from the title of the blog, I have finally moved in with the Au Pair family in Kusnacht. It is wonderful. And that's all I'm going to say since it is not wise to blog about people that don't know you are blogging about them. Especially since I am working for them.
If you have questions, post them and I will email you the answer. Maybe.

Well that is all for now! I have to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment